Atlas Lab is currently seeking an entry level to mid-career landscape designer (2-5 years of experience) to join our team. We are looking for a thoughtful designer who is a self-starter, loves to collaborate, and is passionate about improving communities through their work.
- 2+ Years of experience in landscape architecture
- Strong graphic skills in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and SketchUp or Rhino
- Self-starter who can work both independently and in a highly collaborative environment, including a virtual, work from home environment, with strong time management skills
- Ability to analyze and compile research and data
- Ability to think critically, communicate effectively and produce high quality work
- Interest in a variety of project types and scales
- A positive and motivated attitude
- Work with team to advance firm mission and priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in landscape architecture
The ideal candidate would be located in our Sacramento office, with the potential of a flexible, remote work option.
If interested, please send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio as a single PDF (under 10mb) to [email protected]
Atlas Lab is a mission driven landscape architecture, community development and public art studio based in Sacramento, CA. Our mission is to design, build and advocate for conscious change in the built environment to make accessible, positive, and progressive impacts on community. We are proud to be a woman and minority owned business. Find out more about our mission and work: www.atlaslab.com